$1,000 Sign-on Bonus*
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7 AM-4 PM
Pay: Range of $20-$23+, DOE
Equal Opportunity Employer: Of course
Benefits: We get paid weekly! Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits. We offer a 401k plan with a 20% match. We also offer sick/vacation time, training opportunities and a great working environment.
General Summary: Perform corrective maintenance on tractors. Perform repair on the following systems: air, brakes, electrical and charging, coupling, drive train, suspension, chassis, and mobile communication systems. Ensure that tasks are performed in a safe, professional, and timely manner to best represent Pride Transport. This person is an example of and perpetuates the five-company core values. The PRIDE Way.
- Drive vehicles onto wheel alignment rack
- Tests vehicles for faulty wheel alignment, bent axle, worn ball joints, and bent steering rods.
- Adjusts shims, tie rods, and joining pins to align wheels or install new parts
- Operate and maintain Hunter alignment machine
- Diagnose / repair / replace faulty components, systems, and parts
- Create repair order tickets and account for time
- Attendance is an essential job function
- Perform other tasks/duties as assigned by management
- Be willing to work holidays weekends and cover for vacation/sick time as required.
- Knowledge of heavy-duty equipment and transportation
- Seeks new tasks upon completion of the current task
- Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities
- Ability to pay close attention to details and ensure accuracy
- Customer service orientated
- Drives tractors onto alignment rack and test vehicle for faulty wheel and axle alignment
- Properly secure vehicle to alignment machine to ensure safe operation
- Properly align vehicle as per company specifications
- Operate all related equipment and tools as trained
- Operate independently as a team member
- Must be 18 years or older to work in this position
Qualified applicants will complete a pre-employment drug screen (hair-follicle testing), verification of employment, and background screen.
Applicants with a criminal history are not automatically disqualified. We review on a case-by-case basis.
*See HR for details.
- Weekly pay.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits.
- 401k Plan with an employer match.
- Sick and vacation time.
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food).
- A great culture and environment in which to work.