The weekend support person is a critical member of the weekend staff. This individual is responsible for stellar customer service to both internal and external customers, tracking of equipment and load temps, as well as coordination of load swaps.
Schedule: 4-day schedule. Saturday & Sunday: 8 am to 5 pm, Monday & Tuesday: 8 am to 7 pm
Pay: Depends on experience. Range of $16 to $18+ per hour. Eligible for monthly departmental incentive.
Equal Opportunity Employer?: Of course.
Benefits: We get paid weekly! Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits. We offer a 401k plan with a 20% match. We also offer sick/vacation time and a great working environment.
- Customer Service to fleet and external customers
- Equipment tracking
- Coordination of swaps
- Equipment temperature verification
- Someone who is reliable. You’ll show up every day and be on-time.
- Customer Service (minimum of two years)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Professinal communcation, both verbal and written
- Trucking experience preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits
- 401k Plan with an employer match
- Sick and vacation time
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food)
- A great culture and environment in which to work