Perform preventative and minor corrective maintenance on trailers. We are willing to train any individual that may not have experience but is mechanically inclined.
Your responsibilities will include
- Diagnosing/repairing/replacing faulty components and system parts.
- Creating repair tickets and accounting for time.
- A problem solver. No explanation needed.
- Someone who is friendly, approachable and has stellar customer service.
- Someone who is reliable. You’ll show up every day and be on-time. This is trucking, we don’t stop.
- Current driver license with safe driving record.
- Knowledge of heavy duty equipment preferred.
What we offer
- Weekly pay.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits.
- 401k Plan with an employer match.
- Sick and vacation time.
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food).
- A great culture and environment in which to work.