$1,000 Sign-on Bonus
Position Opening: Weekend Trailer Technician
Closes: When position is filled
Schedule: Friday through Monday. PM Shift. 1:30 PM to 12:00 AM
Pay: $17.50-$22+ per hour, depending on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Of course
Benefits: We get paid weekly! Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits. We offer a 401k plan with a 20% match. We also offer sick/vacation time and a great working environment.
*see HR for details
- Diagnose / repair / replace faulty components, systems and parts
- Create repair order tickets and account for time
- Attendance is an essential job function
- Perform other tasks/duties as assigned by management
- Move company equipment throughout the yard.
- Knowledge of heavy-duty equipment, and transportation
- Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities
- Ability to pay close attention to details and ensure accuracy
- Customer service orientated
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs
- Must be able to operate company equipment including, but not limited to yard hostler, for the purpose of moving and backing trailers. Company forklifts, scissor lift, fuel truck, and tire truck.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
Qualified applicants will complete a pre-employment drug screen (hair follicle testing), verification of employment, and background screen.
Applicants with a criminal history are not automatically disqualified. We review on a case-by-case basis.
- Weekly pay.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits.
- 401k Plan with an employer match.
- Sick and vacation time.
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food).
- A great culture and environment in which to work.