$1,000 Sign-on Bonus.*
Perform preventative and minor corrective maintenance on trailers. We are willing to train any individual that may not have experience but is mechanically inclined.
Schedule: rotating schedule of days and hours worked. 4 days on, 3 days off.
Pay: DOE, $20 - $23+/hour, eligible for departmental monthly performance incentive
Equal Opportunity Employer: Of course
Benefits: We get paid weekly! Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits. We offer a 401k plan with a 20% match. We also offer sick/vacation time and a great working environment.
*See HR for details
General Summary: Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on trailers. Perform repair on the following systems: air, brakes, electrical, and suspension systems. Analyze irregular tire wear and correct root problem and inspect and replace tires that are below minimum tread depth. Fabricate & weld chassis and other components to original specification as needed. Ensure that tasks are performed in a safe, professional, and timely manner to best represent Pride Transport. This person is an example of and perpetuates the five-company core values. The PRIDE Way.
Essential Job Functions:
- Diagnose / repair / replace faulty components, systems, and parts
- Create repair order tickets and account for time
- Attendance is an essential job function
- Perform other tasks/duties as assigned by management
- Move company equipment throughout the yard
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of heavy-duty equipment, and transportation
- Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities
- Ability to pay close attention to details and ensure accuracy
- Customer service orientated
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs
- Must be able to operate company equipment including, but not limited to yard hostler, for the purpose of moving and backing trailers. Company forklifts, scissor lift, fuel truck, and tire truck.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older due to the equipment that will be used for this position
Qualified applicants will complete a pre-employment drug screen (hair follicle testing), verification of employment, and background screen.
Applicants with a criminal history are not automatically disqualified. We review on a case-by-case basis.
- Weekly pay.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits.
- 401k Plan with an employer match.
- Sick and vacation time.
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food).
- A great culture and environment in which to work.