$1,000* Sign-on Bonus!
General Summary: Perform corrective maintenance on tractors. Perform repair on the following systems: air, brakes, electrical and charging, coupling, drive train, suspension, chassis, and mobile communication systems. Ensure that tasks are performed in a safe, professional, and timely manner as to best represent Pride Transport. This person is an example of and perpetuates the five-company core values. The PRIDE Way.
Closes: When position is filled
Schedule: Friday through Monday; 1:30 PM to 12:00 AM
Pay: $17.50 to $22 per hour; DOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Of course
Essential Job Functions:
- Diagnose / repair / replace faulty components, systems, and parts.
- Create repair order tickets and account for time.
- Attendance is an essential job function.
- Perform other tasks/duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of heavy-duty equipment, and transportation
- Seeks new tasks upon completion of current tasks.
- Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and ensure accuracy.
- Customer service orientated.
- Must be 18 years or older due to equipment requirements for this position.
All qualified applicants will go through pre-employment testing, including verification of employment, background check*, and drug screen (hair-follicle).
Individuals with a criminal record will not be automatically disqualified. Each qualified applicant is considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Weekly pay.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits.
- 401k Plan with an employer match.
- Sick and vacation time.
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food).
- A great culture and environment in which to work.
*Talk to HR regarding details