Perform preventive and minor corrective maintenance on tractors. We are willing to train any individual that may not have experience but is mechanically inclined.
$1,000* Sign-on Bonus!
Closes: When position is filled.
Schedule: PM Shift. 2 schedules available. Monday through Thursday 6 pm to 6 am or Friday through Monday 6 pm to 4:30 am (four-day schedule for both)
Pay: DOE, range of $16 to $18 per hour.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Of course.
- Diagnosing/repairing/replacing faulty components and system parts.
- Creating repair tickets and accounting for time.
- Attendance is an essential job function.
- Perform other task/duties as assigned by management in a timely manner.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Perform Preventive maintenance on all company tractors and equipment.
- Ensure that all company equipment documentation is current per FMCSA, CVSA, DOT regulations.
- A problem solver. No explanation needed.
- Someone who is friendly, approachable and has stellar customer service.
- Someone who is reliable. You’ll show up every day and be on-time. This is trucking, we don’t stop.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and ensure accuracy.
- Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities.
- Current drivers license with safe driving record
- Knowledge of heavy duty equipment and transportation.
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment including forklift.
All qualified applicants will go through pre-employment testing, including verification of employment, background check** and drug screen (hair-follicle).
**Individuals with criminal record will not be automatically disqualified. Each qualified applicant is considered on a case by case basis.
- Weekly pay.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits.
- 401k Plan with an employer match.
- Sick and vacation time.
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food).
- A great culture and environment in which to work.
*Talk to HR regarding details