Tractor Technician (preventive maintenance)
Perform preventative and minor corrective maintenance on tractors. We are willing to train any individual that may not have experience but is mechanically inclined.
Your responsibilities will include
- Diagnosing/repairing/replacing faulty components and system parts.
- Creating repair tickets and accounting for time.
- A problem solver. No explanation needed.
- Someone who is friendly, approachable and has stellar customer service.
- Someone who is reliable. You’ll show up every day and be on-time. This is trucking, we don’t stop.
- Current driver license with safe driving record.
- Knowledge of heavy duty equipment preferred.
What we offer
- Weekly pay.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits.
- 401k Plan with an employer match.
- Sick and vacation time.
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food).
- A great culture and environment in which to work.