$1,000* Sign-on Bonus!
Closes: When position is filled.
Schedule: Friday through Monday; 1:30 PM-12:00 AM
Pay: DOE, range of $20 to $23+ per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Of course.
General Summary: Perform preventative and minor corrective maintenance on tractors. Perform repair on the following systems: air, brakes, electrical, suspension systems, and HVAC. Fabricate & weld chassis and other components to original specification as needed. Ensure that tasks are performed in a safe, professional, and timely manner to best represent Pride Transport. This person is an example of and perpetuates the five-company core values. The PRIDE Way.
Essential Job Functions:
- Diagnose / repair / replace faulty components, systems, and parts
- Create repair order tickets and account for time
- Attendance is an essential job function
- Perform task other tasks/duties as assigned by management in a timely manner
- Keep the work area clean and organized
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on all company tractors and equipment
- Ensure that all company equipment documentation is current per FMCSA, CVSA, and DOT regulations
- Knowledge of heavy-duty equipment, and transportation
- Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities
- Ability to pay close attention to details and ensure accuracy
- Customer service orientated
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment including forklift
- Must be 18 years or older due to the equipment used in this position
All qualified applicants will go through pre-employment testing, including verification of employment, background check**, and drug screen (hair-follicle).
**Individuals with a criminal record will not be automatically disqualified. Each qualified applicant is considered on a case-by-case basis.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
- Weekly pay.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits.
- 401k Plan with an employer match.
- Sick and vacation time.
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food).
- A great culture and environment in which to work.
*Talk to HR regarding details