The shop lead is responsible for the management of the maintenance department, as well as coordinating and facilitating outside repairs during their respective shift. This person upholds and is an example of our company’s mission statement, core values and policies.
Closes: When position is filled
Schedule: Rotating night-shift. Four days on/four off - 6:00 pm to 6:00 am.
Pay: Depends on experience. Base salary range of $44k to $55k+ per year, including a monthly departmental incentive
Equal Opportunity Employer: Of course
- Managing and directing shop employees
- Assisting driving fleet with equipment breakdowns or other mechanical issues
Who we are looking for (to name a few):
- Someone who is safety-minded
- A problem solver who can work calmly under a lot of pressure
- A “people-person.” Someone who is friendly and approachable, yet has the ability to effectively manage their team
- Someone who is reliable
Experience and skills we are looking for (to name a few):
- One year minimum of management experience
- Stellar customer service ability
- Good computer knowledge, including programs such as Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of heavy-duty equipment (trucks, trailers and refrigerated trailers)
All qualified applicants will go through pre-employment testing, including verification of employment, background check* and drug screen (hair-follicle).
*Individuals with criminal record will not be automatically disqualified. Each qualified applicant is considered on a case by case basis.
- Weekly pay
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits
- 401k Plan with an employer match
- Sick and vacation time
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food)
- A great culture and environment in which to work