Schedule: 4/10, Day shift. Monday: 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm and Tuesday to Thursday: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Pay: Range of $16/hour to $21/hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Of course
Benefits: We get paid weekly! Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits. We offer a 401k plan with a 20% match. We also offer sick/vacation time, training opportunities and a great working environment.
Summary: Perform preventative and minor corrective maintenance on refrigerated trailers.
- Diagnosing/repairing/replacing faulty components and system parts.
- Creating repair tickets and accounting for time.
- A problem solver. No explanation needed.
- Someone who is friendly, approachable and has stellar customer service.
- Someone who is reliable. You’ll show up every day and be on-time.
- Current driver's license with safe driving record.
- Knowledge of heavy duty equipment preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Qualified applicants will complete a pre-employment drug screen (hair-follicle testing), verification of employment and background screen.
Applicants with a criminal history are not automatically disqualified. We review on a case by case basis.
- Weekly pay.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits.
- 401k Plan with an employer match.
- Sick and vacation time.
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food).
- A great culture and environment in which to work.