Perform preventive and minor corrective maintenance and inspections on class 8 tractors. We are willing to train any individual that may not have experience but is mechanically inclined.
$1,000* Sign-on Bonus!
Closes: When position is filled
Schedule: Night-shift, 4/10 schedule. Saturday through Tuesday, 6 pm to 5 am
Pay: Range of $15/hour to $18+/hour, DOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Of course
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance and inspections on class 8 tractors
- Ability to diagnosing/repair/replace faulty components and system parts
- Creation of repair tickets and accounting of time
- A problem solver. No explanation needed.
- Someone who is friendly, approachable and has stellar customer service.
- Someone who is reliable. You’ll show up every day and be on-time. This is trucking, we don’t stop.
- Current drivers license with safe driving record
- Knowledge of heavy duty equipment
All qualified applicants will go through pre-employment testing, including verification of employment, background check* and drug screen (hair-follicle).
Individuals with criminal record will not be automatically disqualified. Each qualified applicant is considered on a case by case basis.
- Weekly pay.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits.
- 401k Plan with an employer match.
- Sick and vacation time.
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food).
- A great culture and environment in which to work.
*Talk to HR regarding details