Job Summary: This individual is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of the company’s payroll, as well as other departmental functions. The specialist will understand payroll/employment laws, have a sense of urgency, and provide stellar customer service. Due to the nature of this role, a high degree of ethical behavior, professionalism and confidentiality is imperative.
Closes: When position is filled
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Pay: DOE, range of $22/hour to $27/hour.
Equal Opportunity Employer?: Of course.
Benefits: We get paid weekly! Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits. We offer a 401k plan with a 20% match. We also offer sick/vacation time and a great working environment.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who is detail-oriented.
- Someone who is reliable.
- Someone who works well under pressure.
- Knowledgeable, friendly and approachable.
Experience & skills we are looking for:
- Payroll experience, minimum of two years.
- HR experience, minimum of two years.
- PHR, SHRM and/or CPP certification preferred.
- Customer Service, minimum of two years.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Compensation strategy experience preferred.
- Professional communication and written skills.
All qualified applicants will go through pre-employment testing, including verification of employment, background check* and drug screen (hair-follicle).
*Individuals with criminal record will not be automatically disqualified. Each qualified applicant is considered on a case by case basis.
- Weekly pay
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits
- 401k Plan with an employer match
- Sick and vacation time
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food)
- A great culture and environment in which to work