Position Opening: Parts Manager
Closes: When position is filled
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Pay: Depends on experience. Range of $19/hour to $21+/hour. Eligible for departmental incentive.
Equal Opportunity Employer?: Of course.
Benefits: We get paid weekly! Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits. We offer a 401k plan with a 20% match. We also offer sick/vacation time and a great working environment.
Job Summary: The parts manager is responsible for the oversight of the department and inventory/cost control.
- Someone who has experience in parts/inventory management
- Someone who is detail-oriented
- Someone who incredibly organized
- Someone who is reliable and hard-working
- Customer Service (minimum of 2 years)
- Parts/inventory management (minimum of 2 years)
- Current driver license with safe driving record
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Professional communication and written skills
- Trucking and dispatch experience preferred
All qualified applicants will go through pre-employment testing, including verification of employment, background check* and drug screen (hair-follicle).
Individuals with criminal record will not be automatically disqualified. Each qualified applicant is considered on a case by case basis.
- Weekly pay
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits
- 401k Plan with an employer match
- Sick and vacation time
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food)
- A great culture and environment in which to work