This individual is responsible for the overall basic building maintenance, beautification and cleanliness.
Your responsibilities will include
- Keeping our facility and yard maintained.
- Addressing minor repairs throughout the facility.
- Cross training and being a back-up to our parts manager.
- Someone who is okay with working in inclement weather.
- Someone who is reliable. You’ll show up every day and be on-time.
- Experience in facility maintenance preferred.
- Ability to prioritize many projects.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Current driver license with safe driving record.
- Someone who can lift heavy stuff…like 50 lbs worth of stuff.
- Knowledge of heavy duty equipment and transportation a plus.
What we offer
- Weekly pay.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits.
- 401k Plan with an employer match.
- Sick and vacation time.
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food).
- A great culture and environment in which to work.