The alignment technician is responsible for performing alignments on all company tractors.
$1,000* Sign-on Bonus!
Closes: When position is filled
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 6 am to 3 pm
Pay: Range of $14/hour to $17+/hour, DOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Of course
Benefits: We get paid weekly! Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits. We offer a 401k plan with a 20% match. We also offer sick/vacation time and a great working environment.
Ensuring that our company equipment (tractors) are in alignment.
We need someone who:
- Makes safety a priority.
- Has great customer service skills.
- Is friendly and approachable.
- Is reliable. You’ll show up every day and be on-time.
- Experience with and knowledge of heavy-duty equipment a plus.
- Must have a driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Willing to train someone who is interested in heavy-duty equipment and developing technical skills.
All qualified applicants will go through pre-employment testing, including verification of employment, background check* and drug screen (hair-follicle).
Individuals with criminal record will not be automatically disqualified. Each qualified applicant is considered on a case by case basis.
- Weekly pay.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits.
- 401k Plan with an employer match.
- Sick and vacation time.
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food).
- A great culture and environment in which to work.
*Talk to HR regarding details