The alignment technician is responsible for performing alignments on all company tractors. We are willing to train any individual that may not have experience but is mechanically inclined.
Your responsibilities will include
- Makes safety a priority.
- Has great customer service skills.
- Is friendly and approachable.
- Is reliable. You’ll show up every day and be on-time.
- Experience with and knowledge of heavy-duty equipment a plus
- Must have a driver’s license with clean driving record
- Willing to train someone who is interested in heavy-duty equipment and developing technical
What we offer
- Weekly pay.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits.
- 401k Plan with an employer match.
- Sick and vacation time.
- Company sponsored events like contests, BBQ’s and other fun stuff (always involving food).
- A great culture and environment in which to work.