Drivers have always been essential to our great nation, but now more than ever they are needed to ensure that food, goods, and supplies are being delivered on time. We’re proud of our team for going the extra mile, and stepping up to the plate when our country needs us most. As essential workers, there is nothing more important to our company than the health and well-being of all our employees. Below you can find a list of resources to help drivers navigate the pandemic and what measures Pride is taking to ensure the safety of its employees.
Pride has implemented the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our employees:
- Frequent cleaning & disinfecting of all Pride facilities
- Work from home for all capable employees
- Respecting social distancing at all Pride facilities
- Drivers & staff with symptoms are encouraged to stay home
- Symptom checks for everyone who enters Pride facilities
- Small training classes & strict social distancing for in person classes
Many states across the country have implemented a mandatory mask policy. Find an always up to date list here.
While not all states and counties require that masks be mandatory, we encourge our employees to mask up. If you do not have access to a store bought face mask you can request one while you're in the Pride yard, or you can learn how to make your own here.
It’s important to stay up to date on proper protocol during this ever evolving pandemic. Please refer to the CDC Guidelines for information regarding COVID-19.
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty revolving around the pandemic. Please view our list of FAQ's highlighting what Pride is doing to help its employees during these times here.